Jay’s Moving Company Launches Updater To Help Indiana Residents Move
Jay’s Moving Company has partnered with Updater, an automated and guided web application that eases the moving process, to provide their customers with a seamless moving experience.
“We’re excited that we’re now able to offer Updater to our clients. Now, everyone who moves with Jay’s can save precious time.” said Andy Weaver, President/CEO at Jay’s.
Updater helps customers save hours of time with the following features:
- Update Accounts: Users can automatically update account records for up to 15,000 businesses, including magazines, newspapers, alumni associations, charities, retailer loyalty and frequent flier accounts.
- Connect Home Services & Utilities: Updater helps customers transfer utilities, set up digital services and schedule in-home installations.
- Forward Mail: Updater files each customer’s official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding form; customers never have to set foot in a post office.
- Send Digital Moving Announcements: Customers can notify friends and family that they are moving with a custom digital e-card to post on social media or send via email.
- Claim Move-in Offers: Updater provides special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, such as discounts on professional cleaning, moving companies, cardboard boxes, recycling bins, and more.
Jay’s Moving Company
Jay’s Moving Company has been providing dependable, affordable and friendly service to our community for over 60 years. Today, Jay’s has grown to two locations, serving the entire state of Indiana and providing Local, Regional, and National Moves. Jay’s has on-site and portable storage options for budget conscious customers, and can provide complete packing services. Jay’s regularly supplies its services at drastically reduced rates to local non-profits to assist in their various community endeavors.
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $50 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.